You might have seen that we launched STEP Anywhere taking place on August 24, 25, 26th– taking the STEP Conference experience online.
Given the current situation and future outlook, we’re planning startup programming and pre-event community engagement to support where we can and bring people together as much as possible, which is what we love.
A few of the benefits for startups you can look out for:
- Affordable pricing – The STEP Anywhere Startup Package is locked at $99, and since there are no extra costs to account for like flight or accommodation, we’re excited to see the startups that get to participate.
- You get your virtual booth for all 3 days – To increase the exposure for your startup we’ve set the Startup Package to include showcasing over all 3 days of the conference rather than just 1 day.
- More hours and sessions of mentorship and investor meetings – We know one of the most frustrating things is not getting a chance to book a 1-on-1 session because of limited availability. We are working on getting mentor and investor participation to increase the opportunity for entrepreneurs.
- Wider reach, international attendees, speakers, and more – It’s super exciting that we’ll get to engage with people we couldn’t before because of access so we’re planning a great experience for everyone.
- Our community Slack channel – We wanted to create a channel for our founder and investor community to connect year-round, not just at STEP conferences and events. It’s an opportunity to get closer, share insights and start your own conversations. You’ll be getting a special invite to the channel soon.
Apply to showcase and participate at STEP Anywhere here.
Join the STEP Slack Community
We’ve put together a slack community for founders and investors to connect on different topics, challenges, keep up with the latest news, and get to know eachother in fun ways. Community members are vetted.
Join STEP Community here.