February 11 - 12, 2020Dubai Internet City
The home base for founders, startups, and entrepreneurs, check out the top global CEOs, VPs, Founders, and Investors on the Main Stage!
Get your STEP Start tickets here to get the latest on Fundraising & Investments, Acquisitions, and IPOs, Setting up and Growth and everything else in the startup landscape from these top speakers:
1. Patrick de Laive – Co-founder and CPO of TNW (The Next Web), one of the world’s largest online publications that deliver an international perspective on the latest news about Internet technology, business, and culture.
2. Walid Faza – Partner and COO at MSA Capital for MENA. With over 9 years of experience in the region’s Venture Capital industry, Walid is responsible for investments and partnerships. Walid is also an advisor to many startups and has extensive managerial, leadership and mentorship expertise.
3. Pamela Attebery – Leads HSBC’s innovation agenda across the MENA region and Turkey, and oversees the Dubai Innovation Lab, aimed at transforming the bank’s products and processes.
4. Amit Chaudhary – Co-founder at Lenskart.com, an Indian optical prescription eyewear retail chain with over 500 stores in 70 cities in India and valued at $460-470 million.
5. Walid Mansour – Managing Partner at MEVP with more than 15 years of experience in Venture Capital, strategy, corporate finance and engineering within the digital, telecom, software and new media industries.
Get your Regular Master Pass ticket here and join the Main Stage at STEP 2020!
Women leaders you’ll meet at Step Saudi 2022
Ready to meet some of the most successful Saudi founders?
Introducing the DTC Hub
Do you have a story you want to share with us?
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to receive daily news
COPYRIGHT © 2021 STEPCONFERENCE.com